£21000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A great opportunity has arisen to joined this successful family construction business based in Tranmere.
Working in small friendly team you will be responsible for:
- VAT ( Monthly) - Submitting and Calculating
- CIS ( Monthly)
- Payment Run (Weekly)
- Checking Statements
- Reconciliation - Bank (Daily)
- Verifying Sub Contractors
- Answering all Accounts Queries on the telephone
- Entering Sub Contractor Invoices into the System
- Paying the Sub Contractors/ Suppliers into the bank when payment is due
- Petty Cash
- Credit Cards
- Dealing with Creditors / Debtors
This is a temp to permanent role offering a salary of £21,000 - £25,0000 per annum depending on experience.
Hours of work can be flexible and the company would consider applicants looking for 3 or 4 days a week.
To be suitable for this role you will have excellent accounts experience, be a competent user of Sage and be happy to work in a small team environment.
Email your CV today for this immediate start - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.