£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
11 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a part time Bookkeeper to join a growing and friendly practice with a strong reputation for providing a professional but personal service based in Mold.
We are looking for a hard-working candidate with an ability to work both within a team and individually. The role will require strong organisational skills to ensure work is completed in a timely manner. Strong IT skills and previous experience of accountancy software packages are essential.
The right candidate will be passionate about accountancy and strive to deliver an excellent service to our ever-expanding client base.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Accurate preparation of monthly/quarterly VAT Returns for sole-trader/partnership/Limited Company clients using Xero/SAGE/Quickbooks
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Payroll Journals
- Liaising with clients to resolve bookkeeping queries
- Dealing with day-to-day client queries
This is a permanent role working 21 hours a week (flexible to suit) offering £10-£12 per hour.
- Proven bookkeeping experience within practice for a minimum of 2 years
- Up-to-date knowledge of VAT rules is required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT skills (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Skilled and effective communicator
Email your CV - if you do not hear within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.