Up to £18966 per annum
almost 2 years ago
£18,966 pro rata with a potential bonus of £8,400.
Objective of role
Our Client based on the outskirts of Chester is looking for a Part Time Credit Controller to join their expanding business. As Credit Controller, you will be part of the Credit Control Team that are based in a branch. The Credit Controller will be dealing with typically high volume, low value clients. This role with have a dual reporting line. This is a great opportunity for a Credit Controller that is looking for a Part Time role within a company that allow flexibility.
20 hours over 4 days (flexible start and finish time and also which 4 days are covered).
- Working as a key part of a medium sized team to effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone, fax, email and internal/external meetings
- Minimise over 60 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a targeted and methodical manner
- Maintain an up to date AR by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds, write off's and general housekeeping activities are completed in a timely fashion
- To achieve our working capital targets; Cash Collection, Aged Debt and ultimately DBO/DSO
- Ensure our credit control systems remains up to date and accurately reflects activity and, or, the status of invoices
- To deal with customer enquiries/disputes and liaise with the Sales Team and Branches to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Provide management with information on collection activity when required
- Aiding in the processing of payments from customers, including cheque and credit card payments and any other Data Entry that is needed for example client portals
- To chase order numbers and any other duties associated with reducing debtors days
- To be able to handle high volume calls and emails
- Maintain excellent relationships with the clients, Branch and Regional Director
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, whilst approaching the role in a professional and competent manner
- Take action to ensure reoccurring issues are corrected
- Any other duties reasonably requested and which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job.
- Must be able to maintain good customer relations at all times
- Proven commercial credit control skills at medium to large companies
- Strong computer literacy skills including MS Office applications or similar
- GSCE Maths and English or equivalent
- To be methodical when performing daily tasks. Thereby ensuring the branches compliance with procedures and legislation
- Conveys an image which represents our client, their role, and the core values
- Good communication skills
- Personable and outgoing
- Team player
- To be able to work on own initiative
- Confident when dealing with people