Up to £9.03 per annum + + commission structure
11 months ago
Part Time - Outbound Telesales Advisor
- Location - Bootle
- Job type - Temporary to permanent (12 weeks temporary)
- £252.84 per week for the first 3 months, this will increase post probation.
- Achievable commission structure
- Part time - Monday to Friday/2pm - 8pm (28 hours per week)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a passionate and confident individual to join our client in Liverpool as an Outbound Telesales Executive, where genuine commission and fantastic performance incentives are up for grabs!
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to -
- Working from internal database to touch base with existing and lapsed customers - changing payment methods or personal details where necessary.
- Outbound calls to new prospect customers
- Upselling and cross selling products
- Build rapport with customers
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Responding to questions and queries when and where applicable
The skills and experience required for this role include, but are not limited to -
- Previous experience in a door to door sales, outbound telesales or B2C role is essential for this position
- Ability to pick up the phone to customers confidently
- Proven track record or working towards targets
- Previous customer service experience is also essential
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and driven approach to tasks
- Ability to work towards set targets
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work to own initiative and prioritise workload
And that's not all, the benefits of this role include -
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Access to our employee benefits scheme
- Up-to-date training and development - our client aim to nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with them.
- Free parking
- Discounted on-site restaurant
- Social events and nights out
This position is due to start early next year, so if you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the right skills set for this role, please apply online or forward your CV across