North West England, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum + OTE- £100K +
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing telecoms business. My client is seeking an experienced Wholesale Partnership Development Manager to join their growing team.
As a Partner Account Manager representing the company's Wholesale sales channel in the business telecoms market. The role holder is responsible for leading the sales and financial performance of the partner channel to achieve the annual budget and business/personal objectives. This includes executing the company business strategy for the partner channel, increasing market share, total contract value, partner volumes, revenue/gross margin growth.
- Driving the sales and financial performance through the Wholesale partner channel to meet the annual budget
- Accountable for partner sales value and volume, TCV, and driving YoY growth
- Responsible for partner advocacy through the channel and continuous improvement, in line with the partner satisfaction programme
- Responsible for shaping and developing the partner proposition and contracts, including new network build locations
- Responsible for external partner relationships to support the partner channel
Nature of the Work
- Lead role in the Wholesale partner sales channel, including sales performance and partner recruitment
- Managing and improving partner satisfaction and loyalty through the channel
- Working across a shared services team
- Growing market share and partner share of wallet through the channel with focus on on-net connectivity (fibre and hybrid)
- Contributing to partner channel strategy development
This role offers a basic salary of up to £50K, car allowance of £5K and OTE of £100K plus based on performance. You will be field based and will be provided with a Laptop and company mobile.
To be suitable for this role you will be in a similar role within the Telecoms industry with a number of exsisting relationships and existing partnerships.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nms recruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.