£11500 - £19200 per annum
about 1 year ago
A vacancy has arisen for an Executive Assistant to join this award winning legal firm for a 9 month period to cover maternity based in Cardiff.
This is a key role in the Employment department supporting one of the Partners directly. You will have daily contact with the Partner and will be expected to a pro-active part in the department.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Taking initial enquiries via the phone
- Setting up new client files, taking payments over the phone and arranging appointments
- Drafting client letters and emails to be approved by the Partner
- Keeping up to date with the monthly billing cycle
- Answering client queries where possible, if not directing these queries to the Partner
- Keeping the departmental files compliant
- Meeting with clients to take copies of ID and payments if required
- Answering all website enquiries
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
To be suitable for this role you should previous experience within a similar role, ideally within the legal field and be available to start asap.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.