£34000 - £36000 per annum
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Planning & Performance Call Centre Manager to join this well established growing business based in Bromborough, Wirral.
Working closely with the operational managers you will drive the delivery of customer service in the Response Centre by monitoring and reporting on call metrics and colleague performance to maximise the effectiveness of our service.
To ensure they meet customer demand, you will also be responsible for using data and insight to schedule workforce planning using excel alongside other workforce planning tools. You will analyse daily workloads and allocate resources as appropriate. Most importantly you will have accountability for watching real time queues, managing priority status and switching resource skill sets to achieve outstanding results.
This is a permanent role and offers a basic salary of £34-£36K plus bonus.
Hours are 37.5 per week and you be expected to work weekends and evenings until midnight. There is potential for this role to by hybrid working with a view longer term to be home working.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- A strong background of real time management within a call centre environment.
- Experience utilising telephony systems/ reporting to analyse, contact centre and advisor performance
- Experience and knowledge of working with workforce management systems as well as Excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of resource planning and principles
- Ability to influence and persuade other people without direct authority
- Confident to engage with stakeholders at various levels
- Ambitious and passionate person who sees challenges as opportunity
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Comfortable managing daily pressures and own workload
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been shortlisted.