£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension,healthcare, additional benefits
15 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join a leading provider in the Telecoms industry serving some of the biggest names in the world. This role is key to building team and the processes from the ground up. A fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp on a brand-new team to achieve the business growth plans, supporting operations globally with products in the United Kingdom, Mainland Europe, North America and Australia.
As the team grows the role is expected to expand, driven by your success, with potential opportunities to move into a leadership role. The role is fully remote with some travel on occasion for department or company meetings.
Reporting into the Head of Operations you will collaborate with leadership to create structure and rigor in product management across the business. You will be responsible for the creation of a product management framework and associated processes to ensure internal clarity on the lifecycle of the companies products. You will maintain centralised ownership and controllership of the product catalogue covering a comprehensive portfolio of carriers and products covering Fixed Line, Microwave and Mobile connectivity solutions in different geographies.
You will support all cross-functional stakeholders across the business and be responsible for ensuring products meet the needs of the customer and are ready for production before being released. In addition, you will help the business identify and define new products capable of supporting our expansion into new sectors and markets.
You will also be responsible for measuring the success of the products and reporting to leadership within quarterly business reviews
- Define, implement and maintain a Product Management structure/framework.
- End-to-End ownership of the newly created product catalogue for existing and new products.
- Support acquisition of new customers by understanding and representing their needs and product requirements.
- Creation of a customer feedback mechanism, ensure all stakeholders are considering the voice of the customer in all product related decisions.
- Define and maintain a forward-looking product road map in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Create departmental activity reports to update the management team on progress made against objectives
- Extensive experience building and managing a product management framework / product methodology and product catalogue.
- Able to identify the gaps in the market and introduce new features and services to complement the existing product portfolio.
- Passionate about the customer, anticipating and identifying customer needs and responding appropriately to improve the product experience.
- Strong communication skills, able to present complex information and recommendations in an easy to understand and impactful way.
- Understands and can articulate the business context and the associated customer use cases.
- Telecom or IT industry experience.
- Maintaining and developing B2B product positioning and go to market strategy.
- Experience defining OKRs, analysis of value propositions and considerations of channel delivery.
- Agile development process and tooling.
- £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 33 Days Annual Holiday inclusive of statutory Holidays
- Remote working
- Company Pension contributions after 3 months @5 %
- Access to Employee assistance and well-being resources delivered by Vitality Healthcare
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.