Up to £25000 per annum + plus benefits
12 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Administrator to join this cutting edge Telecoms business based in Warrington.
You will be working as part of a team in support of fibre design, planning and project managers. You will be an instrumental part of a delivery team and will be the escalation point for project related call, Openreach queries and contractors.
Duties will include:
Fibre Design Support:
- Manage the tracking system to ensure queries are responded to
- Facilitate the communications queries between project manager, contractors, and Project Managers
- Manage project files on SharePoint
- Utilise theOpenreach systems to manage
- Reserving the PIA routes
- Entering the whereabout information
- Complete the 'As-Built' records
- Managing the Openreach systems to authorise staff to access Openreach premises/systems
- Track PIA works
Project Management Support:
- Co-ordinate the street management works
- Set up the individual project start up files
- Facilitate communications with the clients to support the PM
- Carry out the project closure tasks, including a financial summary working with the finance department and ensuring any billing is triggered
- Capture and prompt compliance with promised service timescales
- Enter the PIA information on the asset management and record system
This role offers a basic salary of £25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Experience of using 3rd party IT systems
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills - working with customers, clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of street works and noticing
- Knowledge of Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA)
- Use of Microsoft Project Professional
- Knowledge of Prince2 project management methodology
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001
Email your CV today for this great opportunity to join a leading business in the Telecommunications industry. If you do not hear from us with 10 days, please assume you have not been successful.