Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£19000 - £23000 per annum
over 1 year ago
A great opportunity has arisen to join this well established organisation based in Ellesmere Port.
You will provide administration support to Project and Planning Managers. Key duties will include:
- Provide support for booking hotels, transportation, deliveries etc. to maintain day to day activities within the business.
- Maintain and update data company systems
- Provide support for identifying and procurement of Parts as identified by company representatives.
- Provide support in contacting Customers to ascertain Customer Satisfaction feedback.
- Support HSEQ department with day to day activities as required.
- Act as First Line support for incoming service calls and deal with Customer/Engineers accordingly.
- Liaising with the Client and Account Manager to ensure correct timescales are agreed and ensure all understand specific work to be carried out.
This role offers a basic salary of £19,000 - £23,000 per annum, 24 days holiday, company pension and healthcare plan.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
To be suitable for this role you will have previous administration experience ideally within a planning or technical environment, be highly PC literate in all Microsoft applications and have confident and professional communication skills.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity, if you do not hear within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.