£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance, pension
PMFR - 96547_1597848611
almost 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join a rapidly growing telecoms business. You will be working as part of a team to deliver fibre networks across the UK including complex connections through the planning, executing and evaluating projects in line with pre-determined timelines and budgets.
- Management of technical, business and resourcing projects.
- Management of assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities.
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as initiation, delivery plans and budgets.
- Develop and maintain project plans and reporting documentation as necessary to ensure timely communication and successful delivery of assigned projects.
- Risk and issue identification and management.
- Deployment planning, management and transition to live operation.
- Ensure deliverables meet required quality standards.
- Develop and maintain a communications plan and keep the business communities appraised of project plans and related implications.
- 5 years of Telecoms Project Management experience, including a working knowledge of optical fibre cable installation and splicing.
- Able to develop effective relationships with clients and delivery partners.
- Able to balance the financial, quality, people and customer expectation related risks.
- Effective in anticipating and understanding customer expectations and ensure customer requirements are met and expectations appropriately managed.
- Effective communication and planning skills.
- Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way.
- Undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and client requests.
- Able to summarise the project progress to external clients and internal and complete project close down reporting.
- Streetworks and associated notice system with a working knowledge of the New Road Street Works Act.
- Knowledge of Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA).
- Knowledge of Prince 2 project management methodology
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and 14001
- £40,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Car Allowance
- Additional Benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.