£45000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
5 months ago
NMS Recruit are actively seeking experienced Onshore Project Manager with a vast knowledge of Turbo Machinery to join a fantastic company in the marine and power generation sector. This is an office based role with elements of travel within the UK, flexibility and a positive attitude is imperative.
- To promote and develop business opportunities.
- Act as key account manager providing single point contact for clients.
- Planning and execution of planned and emergency field service outages.
- Responding and adapting to customer requirements.
- Maintaining high standards of HSE on projects.
- Work to deadlines and budgets.
- 5-10 years project management experience.
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree or HNC/HND with experience.
- Experience in service delivery activities.
- Commercial awareness in contract development and negotiation.
- Strong knowledge on Steam Turbines
- Understanding of industry HSSE Standards.
- Experienced using digital platforms MS-Office package, SAP, CRM.
- Experience of working within Field Service
- Experience of working within workshops/revamps & upgrades capacity.
- £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Car
- Bonus Scheme
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.