£35000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance, pension
QMGR - 2314_1597436788
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced QESH Manager to join a rapidly growing telecoms business based in Cheshire. The candidate will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the management systems and maintaining certifications for ISO 9001 and 14001.
- Carrying out site safety audits, site inspections and ensure identified improvements are put in place to improve site safe working.
Staff training plans - supporting staff through the training process, working with their line managers.
Supporting the delivery team by advising on risk assessments, method statements construction phase and environmental plans, taking ownership of the standard documentation supporting the management systems.
Maintaining the ISO 22301 and 27001 certifications.
Achieving ISO 45001 and Chas certifications.
- 10 year's experience in Quality, Environmental Safety and Health Management.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001.
- Detail knowledge of CDM.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Knowledge of the Utility Industry including the Street Works (NRSWA) and associated certificates.
- Working knowledge of HSG 47 Cable avoidance.
- Working knowledge of risk assessment processes.
- Experience of Achilles, Chas and similar accreditation schemes.
- A general safety qualification such as IOSH
- Hold a current UK driving license.
- Knowledge of the Telecoms industry
- Chartered Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager
- Working knowledge of ISO 22301 and 27001
- General NEBOSH qualification
- £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Car Allowance
- Additional Benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working day please assume your application has been unsuccessful.