Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant
Location - Birkenhead
Job type - Full time / Permanent
Salary - competitive, depending on experience
I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client based in the Birkenhead area, for a Senior/Semi Senior Accountant to join one of the Wirral's largest Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
My client is currently looking for an experienced Audit and Accounts Senior to take up a permanent position in the largest independent accountancy practice in Wirral.
Within this role, you will be responsible for -
- Portfolio of clients
- Statutory audits
- Preparation of both small and medium sized company accounts, as well as charities, pension schemes and consolidated accounts
- Taking ownership of general tasks
- Ideally have experience in supervising assistants
The skills and experience required for this role includes, but is not limited to
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified - this is essential for this position.
- Applicants that are 'qualified by experience' would also be considered.
- Proven track record of appropriate audit and accounts preparation experience is also desirable for this position.
- Proven experience within a chartered accountancy firm
- Proven experience in auditing
The position is primarily based in Birkenhead on the Wirral but involves working with clients located across the North West of England and North Wales.
Qualifications and Skills Required
We are looking for the successful applicant to demonstrate the following:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified
- Experience working in an accountancy practice
- Strong IT and organisational skills
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- The ability to build relationships across the business
Salary and Benefits
- An attractive competitive salary package dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
- Regular training and career development through study support.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply directly to the advert, or forward your CV
Here at NMS Recruit, we aim to respond to all applicants, however this is sometimes difficult due to volume.
If you have not heard back from your application within 7 days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful.