£9.50 - £11.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
An experience Quality Managment Systems (QMS) Administrator is required a fabulous family run business based in Wallasey, Wirral. This is a temporary role for 3 months initially.
You will be responsible for implementing and authoring policies, procedures & processes within QMS environment to ISO9001: 2015 standard.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
This role offers a pay rate of £9.50-£11.00 per hour depending on experience.
To be suitable for this role you must be:
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft office suites for building QMS documentation within organisation.
- To be highly organised and able to build appropriate digital filing structures for QMS management.
- To be able to generate complex flow diagrams for illustrating QMS and business processes.
- To be able to work independently and within a close-knit office team.
- Be able to provide some evidence of QMS administrative work previously undertaken.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.