£45000 - £50000 per annum + + Bonus
12 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing telecoms business. My client is seeking an experienced Regional Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
Business Development works with internal and external stakeholders to increase revenue and grow the performance of the business through sales campaigns, partnerships and networking
- Contribute to the growth plans of the sales team by uncovering leads and creating opportunities within defined Faster Britain areas
- Defines and executes the regional strategy with clear focus on the industry verticals, partnerships, networking groups and landlords which will deliver the biggest RoI
- Uncovers opportunities to expand the network footprint, bringing the viewpoint of external stakeholders
- Raise the profile of the business with key industry groups and sectors within the Faster Britain areas
- Manage relationships with key business influencers including landlords and business groups to uncover opportunity
- To determine and, in collaboration with the wider business, develop routes to market within the Faster Britain areas
- Owns the business plan for nominated Faster Britain areas, co-ordinating activity across different sectors to ensure the Faster Britain brand is front of mind
- Co-ordinates collaboration across the business, ensuring the whole organisation is involved in delivery of the plan
- Influences and advises upon the GTM strategy for the nominated Faster Britain areas
- In collaboration with Sales teams and Marketing, creates and executes strategic growth plans for the assigned region
- Works with Economic Development at Local Authorities to enhance understand of key regional ambitions and objectives
- Manage regional relationships with but not limited to: Industry groups (e.g. chambers of commerce, FSB, IOD), landlords and business park owners.
Desirable Knowledge, Experience and Skills
Specific experience and measurable success in driving growth in a sales or sales management role from within a telecommunications service provider, systems integrator or mobile operator (experience of 2 out of 3 categories would be beneficial).
- Relationships with local business groups
- Strong network of contacts and influencers within the SME market
- Ability to understand the significance of market trends in the telecom sector
- Direct and indirect sales skills including ability to work in a tiered channel model.
- Desire and ability to understand key trends and customer drivers in the relevant market segments
This role offers a basic salary of up to £50K, car allowance of £5K + Bonus based on performance. You will be field based and will be provided with a Laptop and company mobile.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nms recruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.