Birmingham, West Midlands
£33000 - £45000 per annum + overtime, additional benefits
about 3 years ago
NMS Recruit are actively seeking experienced Rotating Equipment Field Supervisor to join a fantastic company in the marine and power generation sector. This is a field based role which covers installation and service work onshore/offshore worldwide, flexibility and a positive attitude is imperative. You can be based anywhere in the UK to be considered for this opportunity.
- Identify the main components of equipment/system and explain the working function principles of these parts.
- Carry out tasks on new installations, maintenance and repairing activities on turbo compressors, steam turbines, expanders and other rotating equipment.
- Read and understands PID's
- Competent of writing technical reports.
- Perform all works to strict health and safety standards.
- Responsible for the quality, safety and work performance
- Communicate orally and in writing with all personal at site
- Acts as supervisor for service jobs, retrofits & / or trouble shooting
- Flexibility to work long hours, weekends and various shift patterns.
- Graduate from Apprentice training or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 10 years experience in rotating equipment (steam turbine, compressors and expanders).
- Very good knowledge of Rotating Equipment
- Experience in reading technical documents.
- Good reporting skills being able to report findings in field writing.
- Understand how to use measuring tools.
- 10 years experience in new installation and/or service work on at least five types of turbo machinery.
- Onshore/offshore tickets very beneficial
- £33,000 - £45,000 basic DOE
- Overtime - equivalent to double your salary on your P60.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- For every 3 days you work offshore you gain 1 days additional holiday
- Vehicle loan scheme after probation
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.