£20000 - £25000 per annum
11 months ago
Established over 20 years ago our client continues to grow and is now seeking an experienced sales consultant to join the team. The consultant will have overall responsibility of driving new business whilst growing and increasing sales revenue.
- Manage and develop prospective clients to deliver your sales target
- Create new business opportunities through Linked In & profiling and marketing
- Deliver individual targets across;
- Annual GP
- IT Sales Revenue
- New Connections
- Digital Revenue
- New Clients
- Analyse, Review, and plan your time effectively
- Accurate sale forecast for the week/month/quarter
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Complete weekly sales reports
Our clients business operates from 8am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. You may occasionally be required to work outside of these hours.
You will undertake training and constructively take part in meetings, supervision, seminars and other events. You will be expected to liaise with suppliers, work well within a team and can work well independently.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.