Up to £25000.00 per annum + OTE £40K
10 days ago
Our client is one of the leading business information providers specialising in credit risk management, they operate across the UK and Europe and have revenues exceeding 70m. Our client assists companies in reducing the risk and uncertainty of doing business by providing complete bespoke high-quality risk management services
The successful candidate will be assigned prospects and inbound leads to initiate conversations and close sales with key decision makers in finance and sales teams. You will plan and maintain your own sales activity and pipeline along with providing regular forecasts.
For each client you will need to;
- Identify the key decision maker
- Demonstrate drive for results
- Conduct engaging online demonstrations
- Create rapport with prospects, ask leading questions & learn more about their business needs
- Match tailored solutions to business needs
- Min 2-3 years b2b outbound phone experience
- Experience of holding commercial conversations, booking demos / meetings, confirming next steps
- Experience of working with CRM systems, forecasting and maintaining sales pipelines
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.