Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £18911 per annum
12 months ago
Salary will rise to £20,100 upon successful completion of probation period
Uncapped bonus potential (OTE £36,000 per annum)
Our client who are a market leader in their field are looking for a determined, focused and results driven internal Sales Executive to join their rapidly growing global company based in Ellesmere Port. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for our external field sales managers and web teams, working collaboratively with that manager to secure new business. Therefore, an excellent persuasive telephone manner is essential as is the ability to confidently communicate at all levels. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers ongoing development and uncapped earning potential.
The right candidate will be to need to be highly motivated, target driven and hungry for success. Working both individually and as part of a team, the candidate will be responsible for selling annual subscriptions, helping many different types of businesses find new business.
- Achieve KPI's
- Make quality appointment for external field sales and internal web managers to present the database.
- Effectively manage diary and pipeline of prospects
- Data cleanse and accurately log all calls on the CRM system
- Produce quotes and orders when required
- Achieve personal targets
- Ensure we remain GDPR compliant
- Self source new leads
- Embrace and keep up to date with new products
- Assist colleagues when required
- Participate in any training and take personal responsibility for self-development
- This is not an exhaustive list and merely outlines the key duties of the role. Other tasks may be required.
- OTE £36,000
- Uncapped bonus potential
- 25 days holiday per year - rising to 27 days after 2 years'
- Regular fun incentives, competitive team games and socials
- Private Pension
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Free car parking
- Ongoing development and support
- Working within a family feel environment