Audenshaw, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum + + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Our client is a leading global supplier, they offer a vast range of teaching and learning resources from world-leading suppliers. From classroom staples, including stationery, furniture, art & crafts and books, to specialist ranges. This world-class consolidation service allows international schools to choose their complete list of requirements from a single source.
Want to be Part of Something Great? Our client believes being Part of something great means that they will provide you with an environment to thrive, develop and build a future we can all be proud of. Our client is on a transformational journey where you will be surrounded by people excited by change and ready to listen to your expertise and your ideas.
Sales Executive / Order Manager
The Sales / Order Management Function is central to assisting the Company achieve its annual sales turnover, profit targets, long-term strategic focus, goals and strategies through effective implementation of order management and new business.
As a key member of the team, The sales / Order manager will support the function by carrying out the responsibilities specified below. This include ensuring that customers are highly regarded and receive exceptional service throughout the flow of order processing.
- Working with the European sales manager to deal with inbound sales enquires
- Liaise with both customers and suppliers internationally
- Quoting and converting new orders that come into the business
- Provide and maintain good customer service and solve issues if they arise.
- Work closely with internal Teams to monitor and maintain customer accounts, processing and checking documentations, dealing with enquiries and complaints.
This is a full time position working Mon - Fri that offers a salary of up to £25k, it also offers Hybrid working, please note you must be able to commute to the Audenshaw office.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.