City of London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sales Manager - London - On Trade Craft Beers
Our client is a UK leading retailer of speciality beers, Since the launch 5 years ago our client has had fantastic success and is now backed by one of the largest companies in the world. A newly designed campaign is now leading the industry by distributing refrigerated world class beer.
This role reports directly to the general manager and will manage two sides of the business, firstly online to online sales which will follow the traditional methods of a sales manager finding and wining new business and presenting new account with the beers our client offers. The other part of this role will be to manage a number of breweries my client represents, this will be to ensure that as many new accounts are being signed up as possible.
- Acquiring new clients in London
- Working with local brewery partners on acquiring new customers
- Suggesting new and exciting beers to customers and keeping them up to date on changing trends
- Meeting sales team targets
- Launching brand new products into the market
- Being the main point of contact for a number of the brewery partners
Skills & Experience
- Strong product knowledge of beers & breweries with a passion to want to learn more !
- Previous experience working On-Trade in London with strong existing relationships
- Cicerone or other industry qualifications would be an advantage
- Technical knowledge of brewing would be an advantage
This is a really exciting role with a company that is disrupting the market in a huge way ! To be apart of it submit your detials ...
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.