2 months ago
Our client is a family-owned, market leading real estate investment, development and property management business; highly regarded in the student accommodation sector. Our client has the best-in-class development capability, with over £2bn of developments successfully completed to date and a further £1bn in the pipe line.
An exciting opportunity has opened up within the team for a high energy Sales Business Growth Strategist. This is a full-time position with a particular focus on the student accommodation and co-living division of the business whilst also providing support to other divisions within the group
You will primarily be responsible for national and international student market developing a business and sales strategy to support the growth of international emerging markets and changing student demographics. As well as this, you will oversee the sales team, reviewing and driving sales processes to ensure enquiry management and conversion are the best they can be!
In order to guarantee success, managing relationships will sit at the core of the role, forging strong connections with overseas offices, sales agents, universities and academic institutions. This is a perfect role for those with a target-led, analytical approach, who is eager to a be collaborative and inspiring manager for the team.
- To develop and manage sales plans that will engage the customer base and drive traffic to properties, implement said plan on time and to budget and track ROI on all activity.
- Deliver a strong sales strategy including branding, onsite marketing, brochure, lead generation, website management and events
- Create, monitor and analyse the performance of communications through the CRM system and other digital platforms
- To drive sales performance across all brands through planning, execution and follow up, establishing clear goals, priorities and actions, ensuring accountabilities are clearly assigned within the team and followed through, creating a competitive spirit and a collaborative and joined-up approach to delivery.
- Accountable for national sales performance, including core sales revenue, retention, conversion and summer revenue.
- To produce accurate, detailed reports, presentations, strategies and updates for internal and external stakeholders
- Actively seek out new opportunities to grow sales performance
- Maintain strong relationships with international agents and lead on enhancements to the booking experience for our international customer base to increase sales performance.
- Understands data, analytical in your approach and ability to translate into enhanced performance
- Commercially minded
- Experienced in setting and managing budgets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent planning, organising and time-management skills
- Confident and articulate presenter
- Ability to deal effectively with people of every level and must be able to quickly gain credibility with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in the university and property sectors (Student Accommodation / New Homes / BTR) or student recruitment sector
- Knowledge of international student recruitment markets (China, South Asia, Middle East)
- Knowledge and operational use of HubSpot CRM
- Knowledge of Tenancy management systems, Kinetics being an advantage
- Competitive base salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance cover
- Group income protection
- On-site Gym
- Modern Offices
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.