Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus, car allowance, additional benefits
27 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Developer to join an exciting new telecoms business with an established customer base. The role would be suited to someone who is naturally interested in the development process. A good and natural communicator who is sensitive to the needs and issues faced by team members but at the same time, focused on outcomes.
- Provide technical and team leadership to a wide range of IT development projects.
- Setting team goals (e.g. Objectives, resources, timescales) then reporting on progress.
- Lead a series of autonomous integration projects.
- Workflow and process integration.
- API development.
- Assisting with staff selection, HR tasks and mentoring junior staff.
- Previous experience within a similar role and leading teams
- Workflow, process integration e.g. SalesForce and similar CRM / workflow systems.
- API development. REST-JSON/ SOAP - XML e.g. Java, Python.
- Either degree level in a relevant subject (e.g. Computing, Communications, Computer Science) or specific training on workflow and related tooling.
- Telecoms industry experience would be advantageous
- £55,000 - £60,000
- Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- 1 day off for your birthday
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.