Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, additional benefits
about 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an exciting new telecoms business with an established customer base. Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Fibre Planner that will take ownership of all aspects of the fibre network design, being able to work to strict deadlines while being flexible to meet requirements when needed.
- Creating costing estimates for the Executive team to review.
- Creating network designs with sufficient detail and cost accuracy.
- Complete technical design, costings and pack for the build.
- Managing changes to build and ensuring timely updates.
- Escalate major design variances.
- Highlighting initial areas of possible wayleaves and access requirements and continually reviewing throughout the design process including liaising with any local authority agents or third parties as part of overall planning role.
- Liaising with nominated site and project managers for inputs and assistance. Updating work to continually improve the Engineering process, procedures, methods and materials for the Network Group.
- +4 years' experience working in a Network Fibre Planning role.
- Experience in the management of internal teams and external suppliers
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of fibre planning and a knowledge of PIA would be desirable.
- Good understanding of build disciplines - including all accompanying documentation for utility stats, street gazetteer, detailed network plans with work instructions, CDM, BoM, etc
- £45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Car Allowance
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email a copy of your up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.