£28000 - £32000 per annum
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior IT Technician to join a well established and growing group of companies based in Burton, near Neston, Cheshire.
- Continued implementation and support of the IT infrastructure
- Configuration, support and maintenance of the windows server and desktop environment
- Monitor system performance, anticipating potential issues and identifying solutions
- Progress customer support issues via a ticketing system, liaising over the phone and via site visits
- Research hardware and software technologies to see if they offer business improvements
- Configure new equipment and re-purpose existing hardware
- Maintain the equipment asset register
- Work with suppliers to source hardware/software as required
- Maintain network security
- End user training on in house applications
This is a permanent role with a salary of £28,000-£32,000 per annum on offer with excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, onsite gym, outstanding working environment and the opportunity to join a business where hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
Due to the location of the company you must have your own transport - there is free onsite parking.
Essential skills & experience
- At least 3 years' experience providing 1st/2nd line support in a fast-paced organisation
- Experience maintaining cloud systems such as Azure and O365
- Experience supporting mobile devices
- Ability to analyse business issues and provide technical solutions
- Excellent communication, documentation, customer handling, and interpersonal skills
- A team player with a natural passion for IT
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have not been successful.