£30000 - £40000 per annum + hybrid working, private medical and more
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Social Value Manager has arisen. The Social Value Manager will be joining a newly established marketing team within a successful and rapidly growing Telecoms business based in Warrington.
You will be responsible for the company-wide approach to investment in delivering positive social value alongside the delivery of commercial contracts. A committed and passionate individual with an affinity for making a difference and delivering results; you will build strategic relationships with external stakeholders to maximise impact. You will own and embed the Corporate Social Responsibility strategy for our client, delivering measurable outcomes.
- To take ownership of organisational social value strategy and delivery of agreed plan with clear measurement of outcomes
- To identify and drive social value projects and programmes within communities to maximise benefits to local people
- To seek innovative and creative ideas to support digital inclusion
- Contribute to business development activity including bid submissions
- Devise and monitor a performance management and reporting social value framework
- Maintain working knowledge of the social value agenda and continuously develop in line with best practise
- To lead, develop and champion the social value agenda within the business and across the supply chain
- To own and manage external relationships from grass roots community level to CEO including within the public sector and across the social and voluntary sectors to deliver social impact aligned to the values of the business and campaigns
- To create engaging communications engagement across media channels with support from internal marketing team
- Represent the business in group wide sustainability, environmental and ethical initiatives
- Engage regularly with customers to ensure we develop and make available supply chain environmental and ethical policies
- To shape and develop the role to deliver key messages across the business
- Recommend and implement improvements to ensure compliance and best practice achieved within the business
- Understanding of the range of issues relating to current central/regional/local government policy and practice on social value and the role of local government and local strategic partners
- Knowledge of social value methodologies and expertise in socio-economic and environmental measures
- Experience in local and/or central government, voluntary or social sector, commercial sector, or relevant policy body
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with an ability to negotiate and influence others in the pursuit of strategic objectives
- Ability to work on own initiative, manage workload effectively and determine priorities and deadlines
- Experience of successfully working with colleagues and stakeholders to develop and deliver organisational-wide strategies and policies
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office software, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and other Office 365 (or equivalent) apps
- Bachelor degree in business, communication or related field
- Experience in CSR and social value from working in local or central government or voluntary and social sectors or commercial sector
- Analysis and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an eye for compliance and detail
This is a permanent role with a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum on offer plus benefits including 5 weeks holiday, company pension and hybrid working and is an opportunity to join a company with very exciting growth plans.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.