Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £40000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an exciting telecoms business with an excellent culture. My client is seeking an experienced Software Developer to join an expanding team.
- The primary task of the Service Desk Software Developer is to create and deploy code for Service Desk via the sprint process to deliver usable functionality on a dependable basis to our customers from the workstack of development projects already identified.
- Contribution to the content, scope and development feasibility in assembling the ongoing software development roadmap will also be part of this role.
- Identifying improvements in Security, Performance and Resilience of existing and future software projects.
- Contributing to discussions on the architectural design of Wavenet Systems
- Experience in developing in PHP 7
- Understanding of OOP and experience with frameworks (Symfony preferred).
- Experience of developing and deployment with GitLab and CI/CD
- Deploying a LAMP stack
- 3 + years experience in a similar role
- Up to £40,000 DOE
- Remote Working
- Additional Benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send an up to date CV. If you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.