£20000 - £23000 per annum + + commission
over 2 years ago
Software Sales Executive
Salary - £20-23,000 DOE (OTE £30-35K)
Hours - 37.5 hours per week
Location - Knowsley
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, well renowned company.
Our client is a multi-award-winning, well-established business with vast growth plans moving forward.
They are looking for a passionate individual who will bring new ideas to their role.
The duties of this role include -
- Deliver a high volume of quality outbound sales calls daily
- Ensure a high level of customer service is always provided
- Get prospects excited about having meetings with external field sales team
- Consulting prospect clients about their challenges over the phone
- Effectively manage pipeline prospect clients
The skills and experience required for this role include -
- Proven experience hitting and over-achieving on sales targets
- Proven experience in IT or Software sales, or similar is essential for this role
- Ability to build and nurture relationships ensuring business development
- Ability to engage with gatekeepers and decision makers
- Experience self-generating leads and identifying targets, and the ability to prioritise your pipeline to drive sales
- Previous use of tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Retail Week Prospect, HubSpot and Pipedrive to research prospects and businesses
Benefits include -
- Flexitime and home working options (optional)
- Ongoing training and support to compliment your skills including weekly in-person sales coaching and access to 3,000+ courses.
- 25 days annual leave + target-driven extra time off
- Annual Leave Top Up scheme (after probation)
- Free tea and coffee, nights out and company lunches throughout the year
- Quarterly bonuses for over-achievements
- Access to wellbeing benefits such as company gym, and cycle to work scheme