Irlam, Greater Manchester
£43000 - £48000 per annum + excellent benefits package
11 months ago
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquitision Business Partner has arisen to join this rapidly growing Telecoms business based in Irlam, Manchester.
This is an exciting opportunity for a specialist recruitment professional to make a real difference with their skills and knowledge. An ambitious team player and self-starter will enjoy the challenges and successes of this opportunity to work within a friendly, focused and supportive team.
The Talent Acquisition Business Partner will support the business by ensuring there are enough staff with the right skills, knowledge and understanding to meet the needs of the business.
- Attract the best and most diverse talent to join the business
- Arrange and attend local recruitment fairs
- Work with schools, colleges, universities
- Design and deliver diversity attraction strategies
- Set up and run an apprenticeship programme
- Proactively partner with stakeholders and HR to understand current recruitment needs and recruitment forecast and to create effective sourcing strategies to meet the demand.
- Actively, source, interview and on-board
- Have a knowledge of in-house recruitment systems to ensure all CVs, interviews, offers are recorded and reports can be provided for example time to hire.
- Develop and enhance our employer brand on social media channels
- Budget and financial acumen - Ensuring consistent review and management of vendors, agencies, cost and financial optimisation in the recruiting function
- Proven ability to build diverse high quality talent pipelines and pools
This is a permanent role offering a basic salary of £43-£48K plus excellent benefits depending on experience.
This is a hybrid role with flexible working hours. To be suitable you will have previous experience within a similar role ideally within the telecoms sector - candidates from all industries will be considered.
Email your CV today - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful.