£10 - £11 per hour
over 1 year ago
A Team Manager is required for this well established, leading property management and people protection provider based in Bromborough, Wirral.
The role of an out of hours Team Manager is to ensure the smooth running of both the Out of Hours and Alarm Receiving Centre operations overseeing the daily operations of a medium sized call centre. You will work to key performance indicators and address shortfalls in performance, provide support and mentor to the supervisors as well as resolving escalated calls from the operators.
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for managing remote teams, be proactive with ideas for continuous improvement and ensure the company provides high levels of customer care and service on behalf of a variety of social housing associations to their tenants, whilst their offices are closed.
- Manage a full shift team of call handlers.
- Handle escalated in-bound and out-bound calls in a courteous manner. Finding the correct resolution
- Ensure your shift team follow all written client instructions correctly.
- You will be required to be flexible in your approach to work, including any shift changes necessary for the business
- Use third party software to the highest level (training will be given)
- Achieve all key performance indicators within the company quality model for you and your team
- Direct your shift team efficiently and effectively.
- Log all calls taken and made on the appropriate software
- Report any work-related issues on the internal system.
This role is a maternity contract for 10 months starting asap. You will be paid an hourly rate of £10 - £11 per hour.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous relevant experience, be highly customer focused and be highly self motivated.
The call centre is a 7 day operation working 24 hours so you must be prepared to work very flexible hours, covering weekends and evenings.
Email your CV to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.