£60000 - £65000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
11 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Business Development/Account Manager to join a growing fibre business based in Suffolk. You will be required to have a technical understanding within the fibre industry and be able to travel when required on a international scale.
To be responsible for initiating, developing and managing strong relationships with existing and prospective customers to the business. To fully understand their requirements and work closely with the Managing Director to prepare presentations and demonstrate the companies products and services.
- To work with new and existing customers selling direct and via third parties to build relationships and understand requirements.
- To be responsible for new business contact campaigns and following up on such.
- To present/demonstrate products and solutions to customers.
- To understand customer requirements and work with the Managing Director to create suitable commercial propositions as required.
- To create a virtual sales team through cooperation with other managers so as to create multi-skilled, multi-level relationships with prospects and customers.
- To be responsible for ensuring the delivery of products and solutions liaising closely with the technical teams.
- To work with the Managing Director and senior management team with new product development planning and sales management, as appropriate.
- To obtain feedback from customers discuss these with the Managing Director and the team.
- To carry out any duties as required by the company to ensure a quality product and service is delivered to customers on time including travel to customer sites or other locations worldwide as required.
- To ensure that solutions are delivered in line with customer requirements, specifications, and company standards.
- Educated to degree level and preferably have a basic understanding of telecoms networks and OSS (Operations Support Systems).
- Ideally a background in selling high value telecommunications equipment and services to telecoms companies in the UK and abroad.
- Experience of selling at a senior level (CEO/COO/MD) and to technical management.
- Experience of managing large tenders, selling directly or via partners and leading a team of technical staff.
- Up to £65,000 DOE
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.