North West England, England
£45000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join this rapidly growing Telecoms business.
This is a new role for the company and you will be responsible for the product portfolio including the evolution of existing products and the management of the road map for the future ensuring the company has a compelling portfolio of propositions to succeed in the market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acts as the subject matter expert for Product Development, responsible for the full life cycle including development, launch, in-life management and retiring of products
- Owns the development pipeline of current product, ensuring that products evolve to meet market requirements
- Plans and prioritises the product road map to drive ROI
- Ensures that the suite of company products complement one another
- Building appropriate product terms and conditions, and service level agreements
- Responsible for gathering and presenting customer and partner feedback, ensuring that this informs the future direction of the business
- Gathers regular intelligence to ensure company products are competitively priced and promoted in the market
- Provides recommendation on when the business should develop, partner, or acquire to meet gaps in the product portfolio
This role offers a basic salary of £45,000 - £65,000 depending on experience. You will be office based for 2-3 days a week and out on the road or home based for the rest.
To be suitable for the role you will have:
- Recent and relevant experience working in a multi-product environment in the B2B telecoms sector
- Experience of developing and delivering a product road map
- Experience of working with both Direct and Indirect propositions, supporting a B2B environment
- Excellent knowledge of telecoms connectivity products
- Strong understanding of channel dynamics and motivations
- Understanding of different project and programme management methodologies
- Market insight especially indirect channels and full fibre
Email your CV today to be considered for the role - if you do not hear from me with 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.