£24000 - £26000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you an experienced Support Engineer and looking to join one of the UK's leading Telecoms and Technology businesses then this is the role for you.
My client is looking for a VOIP Support Engineer to work within it's vibrant office based in Chester.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls and electronic tickets raised by colleagues to resolve customer issues.
- Providing technical support via the telephone, email, and remote-control sessions.
- Taking ownership of customer issues to resolution.
- Assisting field-based engineers with project work and installations.
- Managing requests via our in-house ticketing system.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, in accordance with job role performed.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Prioritise and manage several open tickets at one time, monitoring responses.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their Voice systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- An understanding of Voice Over IP (VOIP) & SIP.
- An understanding of Networking such as LAN & WAN.
- Experience working in a voice support environment on a service desk.
- Preferable experience in working on a range of telephony solutions including ISDN, Hosted, SIP and analogue services.
- Preferable experience of working on a VOIP based system such as Gamma Horizon or Cisco Broadcloud.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm with an element of home working when fully trained.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £24,000-£26,000 per annum depending on experience.
Email your CV today to be considered for this role - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.