Up to £17100 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Warehouse Assistant based in Manor Park- Runcorn.
This is a permanent full time position working Monday- Friday 9am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
Salary offered is £17,100 per annum
You must be over 25 and have held a clean driving licence for at least 2 years for the companies insurance policy.
You will be required to fulfil all warehouse duties as detailed and occasionally deliver/collect products and equipment for and from Customers/Suppliers.
Warehouse duties are as follow:
- Receive deliveries from front or rear doors as they arrive.
- Check all deliveries as they are received against delivery note and purchase order
- Highlight any discrepancies
- Print all labels for stock and equipment
- When stock received, label and organise stock into correct locations
- Set up new locations for stock where required
- Keep accurate records of new locations or any movement of stock
- Stock picks for customer orders and engineers stock picks
- Pack, label and prepare all shipping for customer order
- Ensure all equipment brought in to the warehouse is catalogued
- Deal with any returned stock quickly and efficiently
- Assist with moving and re-location of equipment
- Build and organise racking for stock and equipment where required
- Monitor packaging supplies / materials for replenishment (weekly)
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Full Clean UK driving licence for at least 2 years.
- Aged 25 or above.
- Experience in warehouse desirable.
My client are interviewing week commencing Monday 22nd April so you must be flexible to interview that week.
**Please note if you have not been contacted in 5 working days of your application, then please assume you have not been successful**