£13.00 - £15.00 per hour + overtime
9 months ago
NMS Recruit are actively seeking an experienced Warehouse Coordinator for a fantastic company in the marine and power generation sector. The opportunity is a 2 month full time contract based in Aberdeen that could have the potential to extend.
You will be responsible for the parts storage warehouse, managing the inventory of the facilities logistical goods in and goods out.
- Manage Set-up and maintain the parts storage facility to meet with customer's expectations and in accordance with procedures for parts storage.
- Operate the parts storage including receiving and entering parts into storage.
- Manage Field Service Tooling and ensure calibration is kept up to date.
- Building maintenance & facilities management.
- Arrangement of parts shipments to customers, offshore work locations and other locations specified.
- Spares & storage inspections and reports on a monthly basis.
- Management of some sub-supplier overhaul.
- Warehouse & Stores Management.
- FLT Trained and Licensed.
- Trained and licensed to operate an Overhead Crane, Pendant Operated (in-house ticket acceptable).
- Proficient using various digital platforms incl. MS-Office package and SAP.
- Familiarity with health and safety standards within stores and warehouse environment.
- Procedure driven, able to write procedures.
- Experience in procurement and supply chain
- £13.00 - £15.00 per hour