North West London, London
Up to £20000 per annum + +Bonus
11 months ago
Our clients lifestyle brand is searching for a Warehouse / Distribution Assistant to join the team at its new distribution center. We need an ambitious and hardworking professional, someone that can work an entire shift on his or her feet. My client prizes themselves on speed and accuracy above all else, so we require a Warehouse Assistant who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work before completing a task. Our company offers a competitive salary, paid time off and excellent benefits. We also have an in-house training programme for the right applicant.
- Pick merchandise from the distribution center and transport it to the shipping bay
- Receive merchandise for return or delivery and verify its contents
- Count and stock merchandise based on inventory control log
- Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
- Pack orders in an orderly manner and close cartons so they are prepared for shipping
- Treat merchandise with care and concern at all times
- Train and support new employees as they are on-boarded
- Scan all containers to determine appropriate contents as well as end destination
- GCSEs or equivalent preferred
- UK Driving licence required
- Current forklift licence would be an advantage
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 80 lbs.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nms recruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Please note that the successful candidate will have to provide a current DBS check