Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £28000 per annum + +10% Bonus
about 1 month ago
Our client is an exciting start up Telecoms business founded by a leadership team with extensive experience in the UK telecoms and major infrastructure sectors. Their mission is to build a high-speed fibre network providing fibre for all. They trade with communication providers and enable them to offer a range of services to their subscribers. This includes a 1GigBit internet access service.
Reporting into the Senior LoC & Wayleaves Officer you will support in an essential build cycle, in doing so you will be responsible supporting the business in ensuring it succeeds in its corporate objectives in providing fast and reliable fibre to everyone.
You will be responsible for day-to-day activities in the Wayleaves function within the company owning the completion of specific tasks including but not inclusive of:
- Handling inbound communication from freeholders and tenants via phone and email
- Using systems to search boundaries, freeholder and leaseholder information and request Wayleaves
- Distribute Wayleave contracts via letters and emails as appropriate
- Support Wayleaves Officers with day-to-day activities
- Attend meetings and provide updates internally to stakeholders in Build, MDU and Operations
- Provide reports and handle large amounts of data in a compliant manner
- Experience in Wayleaves or similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Excel/Word/Outlook
- Experience with planning tools such as QGIS or APX is also desirable
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to alex . drury @ nmsrecruit . com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.