Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum + pension, additional benefits
WSTM - 09352_1610551435
7 months ago
NMS Recruit are actively seeking experienced Workshop Technician to join a fantastic company in the marine and power generation sector. You will execute inspection, refurbishment and manufacturing activities on various types of rotating machinery.
- Handling components up to 10 tons - lifting, inspecting and fine machining.
- Inspection techniques including but not limited to blasting & dimensional inspections.
- Strong experience in the operation and understanding of most workshop equipment for example lathes, milling machines and CNC equipment.
- Able to read and understand manufacturing drawings and work to tight tolerances, limits and fits.
- Working to OEM QHSE standards.
- Strong manufacturing/production/workshop background
- Experience of rotating equipment advantageous
- Some level of commercial and cost awareness.
- Vocational training and a time served apprenticeship
- HNC/HND in an Engineering Discipline
- Up to £30,000 DOE.
- Vehicle loan scheme.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please email and up to date CV, if you don't receive a response within 5 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.