£26000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits
24 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Branch Administrator to join this leading property maintenance business based in Hove.
This is a fast paced and varied role - duties will include:
- Answering telephone enquiries, manage post, communication and office supplies
- Receiving client property information and apply agreed rates
- Scheduling property visits to carryout works, keeping portals and communication plans live and up to date
- Collating and distributing weekly directly employed time sheets and vehicle logs
- Creating and uploading information to client portals including progress and completion reports
- Uploading cost and completion information to client portals to enable payment processing
- Raising and forwarding invoice information internally to finance department
- Liaising with operational mangers to ensure customer care communication is sent out in a timely manner
- Collating KPI information and communicate with clients and residents to resolve complaints
- Be the branch point of contact for queries & questions
- Providing administration to those working at the branch relating to individual projects and general office
This role offers a basic salary of £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Hours of work Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am- 4pm
To be suitable for this role you will have excellent administration skills and experience, strong communication skills and excellent IT ability.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.