Recruitment with the Telecoms industry is a key specialist area for us here at NMS Recruit, particularly the field of fibre broadband connectivity which is undergoing considerable growth in the UK.
Our aim is to place outstanding candidates with the market leading companies we work with, some on an exclusive basis.
Probably the most important element in our telecoms recruitment process is having an almost intimate, under-the-skin understanding of our clients, their people and managers, the way they operate and their company culture.
At the same time, we also need to understand our potential candidates and their personality type, their motivations, strengths and weaknesses.
This is a vital part to our recruitment process; it creates trust.
Underpinning this understanding are our values of honesty, integrity, professionalism and, really importantly, great communication to both client and candidate throughout the process.
Fundamentally, we do what we say we are going to do, and our honest approach means that we provide feedback and information that is ‘warts and all’. The reason why? Because that gets the best results.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR OUR CLIENTS?
The stress, hassle, organisation and time taken to recruit is all taken away from you. You get peace of mind from the knowledge that your recruitment is in good hands. We will be able to fill job roles far more quickly than if the process were handled within your organisation. This gives you the time to concentrate on getting your job done.
WHAT TELECOMS ROLES CAN WE HELP WITH?
Whether you require Technical, Operational or Sales staff, we have experts in those fields in our team of recruiters. We can fulfil any role that you require.
These telecoms roles focus on fibre broadband connectivity and include:
- Fibre Engineers, Fibre Splicers, Network Engineers, NOC Engineers, Build Assurance Engineers, Service Assurance Engineers, Provisioning Engineers, 1st and 2nd Line Support Engineers
- Fibre Planners, Surveyors
- Project Managers, Field Managers, Build Manager, Service Managers, Operations Managers
- Streetworks Coordinators, Wayleaves Coordinators, Project Coordinators
- Technical Director, Projects Director, Commercial Director, Operations Director
- Office Support including HR, Marketing & Finance
- Wholesale & Reseller Account Managers
- Head of Sales
- Field Sales