£25000 - £35000 per annum + Industry leading OTE
21 days ago
Business Finance Account Manager
£24k-£25k + lucrative commission structure
Northampton (office based)
Have you got 1-2+ years of experience within a sales orientated position?
(Recruitment, Business Finance, IT, Estate Agency etc)
The Account Manager will be providing Business Finance which includes: Asset & Equipment Finance, Business Loans, Refinance, Vehicle Finance, Unsecured Business Loans and Small Business Loans.
The Account Manager is the person in charge of managing a company's relationships with its customers. They oversee building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally, stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company.
The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible. Account Managers may be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
There is a progression route to Team Leader within the first 12 months.
An Account Manager's primary responsibility is to increase sales from both new and existing clients, but the wider job involves some of the following:
- Calling potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
- Forecasting monthly.
- Working closely with the entire team to ensure a seamless customer journey.
- Service multiple customers concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
- Keep records of client transactions using company systems.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of products according to customer needs and
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquires.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers business needs and requirements.
- Creating detailed and accurate proposal documents.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions