£11.29 - £11.79 per hour
13 days ago
A team of office based Alarm Response Operators are required for this leading property protection business.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with Engineering Teams to improve monitoring
- Liaising directly with customers in agreed alarm response
- Liaising directly with Police and emergency services for property break-ins/ emergency situations
- Arranging premises board ups and taking payments for these
- Taking requests for security guards
- Taking emergency repair calls for social housing associations and entering information into various CRM platforms.
- Taking emergency homeless referrals and arranging accommodation request
Hours of work are 7am-7pm (12 hour shifts) 4 on 4 off rolling rota days and 7pm-7am (12 hour shifts) 4 on 4 off nights
This role offers a pay rate of £11.29 per hour for days and £11.79 for nights.
Once permanent you will receive an excellent package including life insurance, sick pay, personal accident insurance, pension, excellent holidays, employee assistance programme and onsite Mental Health Champions, Perkz and free car parking with good career progression.
To be suitable for this role you will have excellent communication skills, a problem solving attitude and strong IT skills. Knowledge of the security industry is preferred but not essential - candidates from retail, hospitality and the care industry will also be considered.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful.