£22000 - £26000 per annum + hybrid, pension. additional benefits
15 days ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Customer Project Coordinator to join a leading company driving fibre delivered products and services to partners and business customers across the UK.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for managing all project deliverables across fibre product sets. In addition to the day-to-day management of fibre orders, you will be responsible for creating and updating project documentation and driving project reviews. With support you will take the project from point of sale through to planning and delivery, adapting our processes where appropriate to meet the clients' complex needs. You will be expected to be flexible in your approach and willing to present your ideas both internally and externally, challenging stakeholders to keep the project on track with consideration for time, cost, quality, scope and risk.
- Being the primary point of contact for key clients.
- Managing day to day order delivery for ethernet and related products.
- Attending client meetings, reviews and workshops, taking ownership of process amendments and governance, making judgement calls and raising escalations if necessary.
- Maintaining project documentation to a high standard, tracking risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies.
- Assist the project delivery lead in planning the project delivery and compiling project initiation documentation in line with customer requirements.
- Maintaining good working relationships with preferred suppliers and partners, ensuring the project is kept within agreed commercial tolerance.
- Provide support on client escalations as required across the entire delivery portfolio as required.
- Providing a support service to the service desk during any major service outage.
- Handling the inbound/outbound calls and emails, updating systems accordingly.
- Strong analysis, organisation, and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and driven to meet service objectives and targets
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an eye for detail
- Able to liaise and interact effectively with management, technical teams, and customers
- Ability to listen, empathise and gain customer confidence
- Flexible approach and able to manage a varying workload
- Willingness to stand up and present your ideas
- Must have a driving licence and vehicle
- Up to £26,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Additional benefits
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please submit your up to date CV.