Cyber Account Manager - IT Sales
£40000 - £70000 per annum + Commission, Health care, pension scheme
14 days ago
Salary - up to £70K D.O.E
Work style - Office based/ Hybrid/ Remote
Commission - 40% comms if over GP Target on a Monthly basis
Experienced Cyber security Account Managers, and IT Consultants, and BDM's OTE £95k - £148k uncapped.
We are a leading provider of Cyber Security Services, IT hardware, and IT Solutions.
Due to rapid growth, we are currently looking to recruit motivated, experienced IT Account Managers to join our existing team.
You MUST have current experience selling Cyber security products, solutions, and services or IT hardware, and software.
- Excellent Account Management skills
- Treating your customers with respect
- New business development: cold calling, email marketing, networking
- Pro-actively following up on opportunities to close deals
- Hitting and exceeding targets
- Engaging with the group's specialist teams where appropriate to sell value services and meet customer needs
- Ensuring customers have the best customer service experience at all times
What We Are Looking For:
- A proven track record gained within the IT hardware, software, security or services sector
- Passion, drive, the maturity and experience to build your own client base whilst developing existing accounts
- A willingness to learn & develop
- The ability to build rapport, communicate clearly and persuasively
- To manage the full sales cycle from start to close including negotiating at senior levels with both customers and vendors.
What You Get:
- The best commission scheme in the UK Cyber security sector with uncapped earning potential AND NO DEDUCTIONS FROM COMMISSIONS
- Competitive basic salary - which is reviewed regularly. You have the opportunity to increase this.
- Career progression opportunities as we are rapidly growing and seek to promote from within
- Regular incentives
- A comprehensive employee benefits package including life insurance, pension, private health care, free parking on-site etc