Data Entry Administrator
£20000 - £23000 per annum
24 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Data Entry Administrator to join this well established energy broker based in Birkenhead.
You will support the energy services team by performing general administrative duties, data gathering and ensuring processing and procedures are being adhered to. Duties will include:
- Answer phone calls
- Undertake accurate entry of client invoice information into databases and spreadsheets to enable processing and validation of energy consumption and contract information.
- Maintain database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Open and distribute post
- Arrange paper and electronic client utility bills to be redirected and set up on energy management software
- Make use of data reports and functionality in Excel, such as lookups, formulae and pivots
- Send validated bills to clients
- Send invalidated invoices to the account manager for querying with suppliers
- Process missing invoice reports to ensure all supplies are being billed
- Request missing invoices from suppliers and highlight anomalies to the energy account manager
- Process client utility meter reads and enters them onto spreadsheets, and sends them to the energy account manager for the onward issue of recharging schedules.
- General administrative support for the energy account manager
This is a temp to permanent role working Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
To be suitable for this role you will have strong data input and administration skills, have IT skills at a highly competent level and enjoy working in a small friendly team environment.
Email your CV today to be considered for this rapidly growing business - if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful.