Energy Account Manager
£25000 - £27000 per annum
15 days ago
An opportunity has arisen for an Energy Account Manager to join this well established energy broker based in Birkenhead.
Using your expert knowledge of commercial energy contracts and the customer billing process, you will ensure your customer needs are understood and managed effectively. You will develop positive long-term customer relationships, ensure KPIs are met, and continually look to improve customer service and internal business processes. The role is critical in retaining our clients and important in growing new business opportunities alongside our sales account managers.
- Ensure energy services are delivered to customers in line with agreed KPIs
- Arrange client utility bills to be redirected (paper and EDI)
- Check, approve and send validated client energy bills for payment
- Processing client disconnection letters to ensure the client does not get cut off
- Contact suppliers and deal with any failed bills (errors) or overcharging
- Process and management "change of tenancy" requests
- Set up and manage "tenant recharging" schedules
- Arranging short-term bridging contracts in line with the company's procurement guidelines
- Dealing with complex utility query management
- Help with monitoring team emails
- Maintaining an understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Meet customer retention and service delivery targets
- Maintain accurate records and audit trails of customer/supplier activity
- Prepare regular reports of progress and budget forecasts for clients
- Assist with identifying new sales opportunities
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £25,000 - £27,000 per annum working Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
To be suitable for this role you will have experience in the energy industry within a similar role.
Email your CV today to be considered for this rapidly growing business - if you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume you have not been successful.