£26000 - £28000 per annum + excellent benefits package
26 days ago
A HR Assistant is required for this leading business based in Warrington.
Reporting to a HR Manager, the role of HR Assistant will provide support with a wide range of people matters including gaining exposure to some exciting HR projects and initiatives.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Provide full HR Administration support to the HR Manager and be the first point of contact for HR queries for the wider business
- Ensure seamless on-boarding for all new starters
- Manage HR systems, processes and data ensuring data accuracy within the systems and employee personnel files
- Support HR Initiatives
- Handle, manage and analyse data where required, for ad-hoc business reporting
- Look for opportunities to continuously improve in-house HR related processes
This role is working Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.30pm and offers a basic salary of up to £28K depending on experience plus an outstanding benefits package including a discretionary bonus.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience in a similar role, highly competent IT skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same.
Email your CV today and if you do not hear from us with 10 days, please assume you have not been successful.