Internal Sales Coordinator
£25000 - £30000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client is a well-established family ran business based on the Wirral, they have been operating for a number of years and continue to lead the market. We are seeking a dynamic, client focused individual to join this very busy team. This individual will need to be completely comfortable with administrative tasks along with dealing with high end technical projects.
- Dealing with all inbound telephone & email enquiries
- Leading the sales process along with suggesting specialist products to clients
- Pricing and quoting specific jobs
- Dealing with architectural drawings
- Chasing sales leads after quotes have been issued
- Entering sales orders onto the CRM system
- Working alongside the sales manager supporting with client / supplier enquiries
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Dynamic:- Can adapt to a range of circumstances, and clientele
- Administrative skills: - When quoting administrative accuracy is essential. The job involves a blend of customer faced communication and administrative work.
- CAD experience - not essential
- Interacting with sales database
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.