£30000 - £50000 per annum + Commission, Health care, pension scheme
18 days ago
IT Account Manager
Salary: £30k-£50k basic + Double OTE + Car Allowance (Hybrid - 1 day a week in office)
Work Location: Home/Offices Birmingham
* 20 Days Annual Leave + Statutory + Christmas Shutdown, increasing to a maximum of 26 Days + Birthday Leave (based on length of service)
* Westfield Health care Cover
* Employers Pension
* Training, Development & Growth Plans
Our client's success to date can largely be attributed to good inter-personal relationships and industry expertise, and the New Business Account Manager will be expected to continue this legacy. The successful candidate will join the established Sales Team, reporting directly to the Sales Director and is expected to possess a driven focus for new IT sales ensuring contribution to individual targets, the Hardware & Technical Services sales team target, and the overall business strategy of the company. Responsibilities include lead generation, successfully translating technical proposals into customer solutions that add business benefit, and winning business. The post holder will be responsible for developing a territory and achieving a realistic new business target. With scope to progress into a number of more senior roles as their account base grows, as well as the company as a whole.
The following responsibilities and activities will form a core part of the role; however, the primary responsibility is to achieve the new business sales target through self-initiated activities and with the support of the team:
* Prospect, identify, develop, and close new customers in order to achieve a new business sales target.
* Develop campaigns in line with the company's marketing to generate a significant pipeline of new customer leads.
* Develop opportunities based upon: Hardware infrastructure, cloud hosting, support, and services.
* Lead continual virtual and business networking activities to become a known and visible presence in the SME space and in each sector (to be determined).
* Attend industry events and conferences to stay current with emerging trends and to provide more presence.
* Ensure that detailed records are kept within the internal CRM for all client / prospect activity and keep pipeline and sales information up to date.
* Develop customer proposals in collaboration with our presales team, and lead customer communications through to completion.
* Must be punctual and have excellent time keeping skills
* Attend a monthly sales review to report on completed business, pipeline, and development activities.
* Partake in a periodic personal development process, and training, to build on your existing skills and expertise
* The following experience, knowledge, and skills are an essential minimum foundation for the role:
* Existing IT sales experience (minimum 2 years) - ideally from an MSP or similar B2B background
* Experience selling Cloud Hosting & Managed Services (Remote monitoring, AV, Backup etc) is essential
* Experience/knowledge of Servers & Network Infrastructure is essential.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
* Ability to work independently and in a team with minimum supervision.
* Ability to organise and coordinate complex activities within interrelated schedules and time lines, to demonstrate sound judgement, and task orientation.
* Ability to take responsibility for managing a territory to achieve target and key performance indicators.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.